The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these enable us to make the website function better and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your language preference.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: such a cookie is generated every time a website is visited for the first time. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Subsequent visits will use the existing cookie. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: such a cookie is generated every time a website is visited for the first time. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Subsequent visits will make use of the existing cookie. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- Which pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- At which page did you leave the site
4. Rights relating to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Check the help function of your browser for this possibility. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all.
How you can change the settings varies from browser to browser. Consult your browser's help function if necessary, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser's manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be changed at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly in order to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via. You can also contact the third party directly to ask which cookies they place, the reason for this, the cookie's lifespan and how they have safeguarded your privacy.
7. Final remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we modify our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
Should you have any further questions and/or comments, please contact.
14 May 2020